Terms and Conditions
All products are © 2009-2017 Copyright november ag, Switzerland
Software is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- These products are distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
- without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Most of the Documents and Templates are published under the Creative Commons License
You are free:
- To share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- To remix – to adapt the work
- To make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
In the understanding that:
- Waiver – Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain – Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.